I have been working on this project for some time now and it basically takes up most of my development time. Its kind of frustrating though because I came to that point on a web applications life cycle where it needs a lot of data maintenance and any further code and functionality improvements / additions would render useless if all that data organization is left behind! Despite this “minor” setback we are doing pretty good and this morning we are ranking 111th on alexa.com ‘s CYprus ranking.
In a time of the so called economic crisis keeping one’s job is an everyday burden! And of course most Managers/bosses/ do not even try to lighten you up. So you could be facing a situation where you would like to kill your boss, just like Jason Bateman, who is being bullied old school style from Kevin Spacey in Horrble Bosses!
- Last week I worked an hour less
- …..so a day from my annual leave has been deducted….
- ….the remaining hours of that day will be available for me to use if I fail to complete the weekly working hours.
- this will only happen if I am missing more than 3 hours of work…
- If I am only 3 hours short then I will have to make up for them next week…
- Oh and common Logic is not so common afterall
WANdisco – an active member of the community that develops the world’s most popular Source Code Management product, Subversion – have announced an UNLIMITED Vacation policy for there employees! And I am stressing out on a single day! As they say…
“We are lucky to be in a position where we can trust our employees to judge for themselves how much vacation time they need to remain productive, and continue contributing to WANdisco’s success,” says Ian Wild, Director of Engineering at WANdisco. “We want to thank our employees, for being such an awesome team!”